Enjoy dinner and prime seats at the biggest night in British music
Spend the evening at the biggest night in the British music calendar - The BRIT Awards 2024 with Mastercard. You and a friend will kick off the evening with a meal at Gaucho at The O2, enjoy a champagne reception then savour a three-course set menu with a bottle of wine to accompany. After your meal you're just a short stroll from the main event where you'll take your superb Level 1 seats to witness the biggest stars in British music accept their coveted awards. Book now to enjoy this magical night of British excellence at its finest. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Enjoying a meal at Gaucho at The O2 before witnessing The BRIT Awards 2024 from prime seats
The BRIT Awards 2024 with Mastercard - Evening Packages - Terms and Conditions
Event: the 'BRIT Awards 2024 with Mastercard', produced by BRIT Awards Limited, to be held on Saturday 02 March 2024 at The O2 in London ("Venue"). The Event is produced by BRIT Awards Limited.
1. Available to Mastercard cardholders, globally, aged 18+ only. Experiences can be gifted, if the purchasing cardholder wants to gift ticket(s) to another person/group, then those persons should be aged 18 or over. The Venue may ask for proof of ID at the event if you look under the age of 25. Failure to present valid ID may result in you being removed from the event and you will not be eligible for a refund. If you are gifting this experience, then the responsibility of taking consent for processing of personal data of the other party entitled to the gift, lies with the cardholder.
2. To book this experience cardholders must either: (a) sign into their priceless.com account; (b) register for a priceless.com account; or (c) access this experience by logging into the app of their participating bank if the experience has been made available to them in this way.
3. Available to book from the date on which this experience is published on priceless.com until the earlier of: a) 23:59 on Sunday 18 February 2024; or b) until all 25 Packages are sold out.
4. Experience will take place from 17:00 on Saturday 02 March 2024.
5. There are 25 (twenty-five) packages available. Each package is for 2 adults (aged 18+ on the date of the Event) and includes the following:
6. Each Package costs £900.
7. All additional incidentals will need to be covered by the attendees.
8. Packages are available on a first come, first serve basis.
9. Maximum 2x Packages may be purchased per person.
10. Each Package requires a 100% payment on booking to confirm the booking. Once booked, Packages are non-refundable. Places can be transferred to another person within 3 days of the Event. For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Details of the Packages can be found here.
13. Packages (and associated tickets) are personal to the attendees and the sale or offering for sale, transfer, resale, donation, or exchange of any tickets and/or part of any of the tickets is strictly prohibited (including, without limitation, in person or online via an online auction website or online ticket resale marketplace). Mastercard reserves the right to cancel tickets and withdraw or make void any and all Package elements if this term is not complied with.
14. Attendees acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of the tickets, which can be viewed at https://www.brits.co.uk/terms-and-conditions ("Ticket Terms and Conditions) and the full terms and conditions of The O2 (Venue), which can be viewed here https://www.theo2.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions-legal ("Venue Terms and Conditions"). The Ticket Terms and Conditions and the Venue Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time and may include the requirement for ticket holders to present valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) and/or other forms of identification (such as a debit or credit card) upon entry to the Event to ensure that the ticket holder is the same as the person named on their ticket.
15. Failure to comply with any of the Ticket Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the Event. The Venue reserves the right to remove any person or refuse any person entry the Venue regardless of whether they have a valid ticket. If a ticket is declared void or if a ticket holder is refused admission or removed from the Event because of a breach of the Ticket Terms and Conditions or breach of the Venue Terms and Conditions, no money shall be refunded.
16. Mastercard, its agents and BRIT Awards Limited do not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by purchasing a Package. Insofar as is permitted by law, Mastercard, its agents and BRIT Awards Limited are not liable or responsible for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property arising from or caused by the weather, acts of God, war, accident, pandemic or epidemic and any related government action or any other government restrictions or regulations, or from an act or omission of any individual or condition beyond its control. If delivery of any of the Package elements is delayed, attendees will be notified by Mastercard as soon as possible.
17. Mastercard reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or change the Package or any aspect of it, if the Package is not capable of being conducted as specified. This will apply in any of, but is not limited to, the following circumstances: force majeure events, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of Mastercard. You will be informed of any changes to the experience by Mastercard.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Click 'Reactivate' below to enable Real Time Bid Refresh and see the most recent bidding activity, or click 'Cancel' to keep it disabled. Please visit the FAQ page to learn more about Real Time Bid Refresh.